Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] Auto-dialer termination vendor required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qualityleadsbringer at...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Auto-dialer termination vendor required Reply with quote

Dear List members,

I trust you are having a great weekend. We are looking to add a back up carrier that can cater to 500 calls per second with an average duration of 13-18 secs.

We are currently using Voipinvite and send a steady 500 cps bursting to 700 on a single IP and average around 1/2 a penny per minute. Voice quality is very good and we are happy, but we need a back up just in case carriers complain about the short duration calls or there is a network failure.

We could pay a reasonable monthly fee to have the trunk as a back up as we don't expect regular use.

Please email me any contacts with telecoms you may have.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Nina
qualityleadsbringer@gmail.com (qualityleadsbringer@gmail.com)
jay at thehorizongroup...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:52 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Auto-dialer termination vendor required Reply with quote

Nina,
The Horizon Communications Group offers 20-25 unique routes for USA termination which terminate wholesale or enterprise traffic. Please contact me for pricing information or to test. They have no problems with 13-18 second acd’s.

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Communications Group,Inc.
Tampa,Florida USA
SKYPE-Jaykordic
MOBILE-1-951-850-0887
Available on WhatsApp and Viber
June focused routes:
USA offnet conference code (712-432 /605-475,etc.)
USA offnet conversational (lower and higher asr’s available)
USA 8xx inbound (npa/nxx as well as flat rate available)
Dialer/cc CLI 1/1 billed routes to Canada,China,France,India,Mexico,Taiwan,UK,USA,Vietnam

From: asterisk-biz-bounces@lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Nina Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:24 PM
To: asterisk-biz@lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Auto-dialer termination vendor required

Dear List members,

I trust you are having a great weekend. We are looking to add a back up carrier that can cater to 500 calls per second with an average duration of 13-18 secs.

We are currently using Voipinvite and send a steady 500 cps bursting to 700 on a single IP and average around 1/2 a penny per minute. Voice quality is very good and we are happy, but we need a back up just in case carriers complain about the short duration calls or there is a network failure.

We could pay a reasonable monthly fee to have the trunk as a back up as we don't expect regular use.

Please email me any contacts with telecoms you may have.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Nina

qualityleadsbringer@gmail.com (qualityleadsbringer@gmail.com)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: