|acunningham at integri...
|Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:25 am Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Contract support engineer in European time zo
|Integrics would like to hire a contract support engineer to provide
level two support to Enswitch customers. This is a contract, work at
home role. It entails:
* 10 to 20 hours per week answering support questions. This is primarily
via web ticketing system, though occasional calls with customers may be
required. Questions are submitted by customers' engineers, so are
usually highly technical. Many involve substantial investigation,
debugging, reading of SIP traces, etc. You will not be dealing with end
users or the general public.
* Being on call for emergency support up to around 1/3rd of the time.
This will normally be daytime in Europe as we have staff in other
countries to cover night, but may occasionally be night time if
necessary. You will be compensated for any callouts.
* Optionally, some development in Perl, Go, and modern web technologies.
If you're not interested in this, or lack the necessary skills, that's
The following are hard requirements. Please do not reply unless you
fulfil all of these:
* Strong skills in Linux (Redhat and Debian based distributions),
Asterisk, and SIP. Skill at debugging Asterisk and SIP problems is
* Moderate or better skills in Kamailio, Perl, MySQL, and IP networking.
* Experience of providing technical support to IT professionals.
* Strong communication and diplomacy skills.
* Be able to speak and write English fluently, and with a professional
demeanour, spelling, and grammar.
* Be physically located in Europe, or in a time zone close to Europe
such as Africa. Please do not apply if located farther east than UTC+3
or farther west than UTC.
If you're interested in this role and meet the above requirements,
please email me off-list. Please include details of your skills and
experience, and a rough indication of hourly rates and availability.
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
-- Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com --
asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: