|acunningham at integri...
|Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:24 pm Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Contract support engineer in the Americas wan
|Integrics is hiring a contract support engineer in the Americas to
provide level two support to Enswitch customers. This is a contract,
work at home role. It entails:
* 10 to 20 hours per week answering support questions. This is primarily
via web ticketing system, though occasional calls with customers may be
required. Questions are submitted by customers' engineers, so are
usually highly technical. Many involve substantial investigation,
debugging, reading of SIP traces, etc. You will not be dealing with end
users or the general public.
* Being on call for emergency support up to around 1/3rd of the time.
This will normally be daytime in the Americas as we have staff in other
countries to cover night, but may occasionally be night time if
necessary. You will be compensated for any callouts.
* Optionally, some development in Go, Perl, and AngularJS. If you're not
interested in this, or lack the necessary skills, that's no problem.
The following are hard requirements. Please do not reply unless you
fulfil all of these:
* Strong skills in Linux (Redhat and Debian based distributions),
Asterisk, and SIP. Skill at debugging Asterisk and SIP problems is
* Moderate or better skills in Kamailio, Perl, MySQL, and IP networking.
Skills in AngularJS and Go are also useful, but not essential.
* Experience of providing technical support to IT professionals.
* Strong communication and diplomacy skills.
* Be able to speak and write English fluently, and with a professional
demeanour, spelling, and grammar.
* Be physically located in the Americas. Both North America and South
America are fine.
If you're interested in this role and meet the above requirements,
please email me off-list. Please include details of your skills and
experience, your physical location, and a rough indication of hourly
rates and availability.
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
-- Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com --
asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: