Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-users] SRTP for Internal Calls only

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rasheed.kalapurackal a...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:32 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] SRTP for Internal Calls only Reply with quote

Dear All , 

I have enabled TLS and SRTP for internal profile meant only for internal calls. In Vars.xml , i made rtp_secure_media = true.  Also in directory default.xml , i modified the following param. 

<param name="dial-string" value="{rtp_secure_media=${regex(${sofia_contact(${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}|(transport=(?i)TLS))},presence_id=${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain}}${sofia_contact(${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}" />

Internal calls are working well with these changes and internal calls between 2 end points are established using TLS / SRTP  . 

For outbound gateway based calls  , we opted to make it without TLS / SRTP  by disabling  tls 
 <param name="tls" value="$${external_ssl_enable}"/>  where external_ssl_enable is false.  

The late negotiation is true.  

It was noticed that any outbound calls made through the external gateway is also going out with RTP/SAVP in SDP and hence our ITSP is rejecting the calls with error 488 "Not acceptable here"  

Is there any way to resolve this issue.  Any help in this regard  is  highly appreciated. 

Thanks and Regards
Abdul Rasheed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: