Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-users] XML dialplan for Bridging two incoming calls with bypass media

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krice at freeswitch.org

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:06 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] XML dialplan for Bridging two incoming ca Reply with quote

cant really do that, but what you can do is once they bridge is up, then

via API 

uuid_media off ${UUID}   this will reinvite FS out of the media path.
uuid_media ${UUID} will inturn take a call that is in bypass and reinvite FS into the media stream

From: FreeSWITCH-users <freeswitch-users-bounces@lists.freeswitch.org> On Behalf Of Aditya Uppuluri
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 6:11 AM
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] XML dialplan for Bridging two incoming calls with bypass media

Hello Team,
I am new to freeswitch and trying figure out if there is a way to bridge two incoming calls using XML dialplan.
I saw that we can use conference app but i want to bridge them with bypass media at first and then involve freeswitch later if I require to play any greeting/announcements etc.,

caller ====> kamailio ====> FS <==== kamailio <==== callee

Regards,
Aditya Uppuluri
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: