Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] Recommend some good Click 2 Dial Application

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kashif at haditelecom.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Recommend some good Click 2 Dial Application Reply with quote

Hello All,

Can anyone please recommend me some good Click 2 Dial application ? We need to dial using Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager.

Regards,
--
Kashif Naeem
Business Development Manager
Hadi Telecom
www.haditelecom.com

Cell: +92 (0)345 4226006
Office: +92 (0)42 5692766

Email: kashif@haditelecom.com (kashif@haditelecom.com)
MSN: kashif__naeem@hotmail.com (kashif__naeem@hotmail.com)
Gmail: meet.kashif@gmail.com (meet.kashif@gmail.com)

302 Y Commercial Area, 2nd Floor DHA Lahore, Pakistan.
elliot.otchet at calli...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Recommend some good Click 2 Dial Application Reply with quote

Kashif,

Feel free to check out Calling Circles Desktop. http://www.callingcircles.com I (and a good number of my users) use it with BCM on a daily basis. This new build also has a telephone number recognizer for Internet Explorer that turns phone numbers on HTML pages into clickable URLs for dialing.

We’ve got a preview build of our newest release (1.0.12) due out later this quarter posted here: http://www.callingcircles.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=23

Check the setup guide that comes with the software for details on how to dial from BCM.

Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

Elliot Otchet
Calling Circles LLC
Office: 443-455-0680 x2344
Elliot.otchet@callingcircles.com

From: asterisk-biz-bounces@lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Kashif Naeem
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 5:46 AM
To: kashif@haditelecom.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Recommend some good Click 2 Dial Application

Hello All,

Can anyone please recommend me some good Click 2 Dial application ? We need to dial using Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager.

Regards,
--
Kashif Naeem
Hadi Telecom
www.haditelecom.com

bobg at techie.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Recommend some good Click 2 Dial Application Reply with quote

Introducing Click-to-Call <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Posted: 16 Apr 2008 9:55 AM PDT
The 1EZphone browser softphone has created so much buzz in the media that a lot of individual users and companies who have a web-presence; Websites, Online Advertising, Blogs, Customer support etc have asked for a Click-to-Call service.
The 1Ezphone web-based Click-to-Call service is based on our browser VoIP lite technology that allows users to make and receive phone calls from any browser without the need to download software. The Click-to Call API can be embedded on any Website, E-mail, and Online Advertisement when a user clicks your object they immediately call your salesperson or customer service representative telephone number and speak to your agent over their PC.
Building a reliable Click-to-Call requires substantial amount of knowledge in VoIP, and a good backend infrastructure. The good news is that now it is easy add Click-to Call to any online service in just a few minutes with just a few lines of code using 1ezphone’s.
Since the release of our APIs, we got several requests from companies and developers who were interested in knowing in building their own Click-to-Call service directly to their SIP servers. You can have the button/widget running through the 1Ezphones servers without getting into the complex world of VoIP or any expensive setup or build a service to your own backend infrastructure. If you are interested in adding Click-to-Call for your customers or building your own Click-to Call system please contact 1ezphone at info@1ezphone.com (info@1ezphone.com)

Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: kashif@haditelecom.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Recommend some good Click 2 Dial Application
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:24:37 +0500

Hello All,

Regards,
--
Kashif Naeem
Hadi Telecom
www.haditelecom.com

asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-biz

-- Want an e-mail address like mine? [/b]
Get a free e-mail account today at www.mail.com!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: