Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-biz] Teliax VOIP Services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glove at teliax.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-biz] Teliax VOIP Services Reply with quote

Hello All,

I have been a member of the freeswitch lists and I have noticed that there is not a lot of postings on the Freeswitch-biz list.

I would like to introduce myself to the list and let people know about Teliax.

https://teliax.com/?referral_code=11

About Us

Teliax, Inc is a global leader in voice and data services. Built from the network up, Teliax is managed by a team of technologists that embrace the benefits of open source software and cutting edge network architecture. Teliax is a privately held company located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado. The Teliax network is fully redundant, multi homed and distributed across multiple POP's in Denver, New York, Atlanta and Los Angeles. Teliax offers flexible plans and a scalable solution for residential, small to medium size business and enterprise/wholesale markets.
Please let me know if we can assist you on projects in the future.

I would like to see more traffic on this list and would encourage others to post as well.
Thanks,
Geoff

--
Geoff Love
Sales Engineer
GLove@Teliax.com
303-629-8304
Referral Code 11
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: