Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-users] How to change IP-Phone's calleridaftertra

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swjinjin at volans.kr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] How to change IP-Phone's calleridaftertra Reply with quote

After transferring a call, caller id is not changed with effective_caller_id_number.
effective_caller_id_number affects the caller id of first INVITE message.
But after transferring a call with REFER message, new caller id is not sent to IP phone again.

How do I do to send the new caller id to IP phone after a call is transferred?

From: freeswitch-users-bounces@lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces@lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Gonzalo Servat
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:51 PM
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] How to change IP-Phone's calleridaftertransfering a call

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:29 AM, Sangwoo Jin <swjinjin@volans.kr (swjinjin@volans.kr)> wrote:
Quote:

I have checked WIKI already.
But I can't find variable to change caller id of IP phone after transferring
a call.
effective_caller_id_number change the caller id of initial call, not
transferred call.

The wiki says: effective_caller_id_number
Sets the effective callerid number. Automatically exported to originated channels. It is a var set on a channel in case it becomes the A leg of a bridge - it will use this callerid number on the B leg outbound call.

Failing that, have you tried with:

<action application="bridge" data="{effective_caller_id_number=<whatever>}sofia/....." />

?

- Gonzalo
mike at jerris.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] How to change IP-Phone's calleridaftertra Reply with quote

What kind of phone are you trying to update the display on, different phones handle this a bit differently.

Mike

On Nov 20, 2008, at 11:14 PM, Sangwoo Jin wrote:
Quote:
After transferring a call, caller id is not changed with effective_caller_id_number.
But after transferring a call with REFER message, new caller id is not sent to IP phone again.

From: freeswitch-users-bounces@lists.freeswitch.org (freeswitch-users-bounces@lists.freeswitch.org) [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces@lists.freeswitch.org (freeswitch-users-bounces@lists.freeswitch.org)] On Behalf Of Gonzalo Servat
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:51 PM
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org (freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org)
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] How to change IP-Phone's calleridaftertransfering a call

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:29 AM, Sangwoo Jin <swjinjin@volans.kr (swjinjin@volans.kr)> wrote:
Quote:
I have checked WIKI already.
But I can't find variable to change caller id of IP phone after transferring
a call.
effective_caller_id_number change the caller id of initial call, not
transferred call.

The wiki says:
effective_caller_id_number
Sets the effective callerid number. Automatically exported to originated channels. It is a var set on a channel in case it becomes the A leg of a bridge - it will use this callerid number on the B leg outbound call.
Failing that, have you tried with:

<action application="bridge" data="{effective_caller_id_number=<whatever>}sofia/....." />

?

brian at freeswitch.org

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] How to change IP-Phone's calleridaftertra Reply with quote

If you had a snom it would already do it for you Wink... What phone are you using again?

/b

On Nov 20, 2008, at 10:14 PM, Sangwoo Jin wrote:
Quote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: