Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-users] Pocketsphinx logs of recognizer and recor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mszlazak at aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Pocketsphinx logs of recognizer and recor Reply with quote

Were are the PocketSphinx's recognizer and recordings logs kept in Windows version of FS?

Has anyone tried to getting the proper cmn value from looking at these logs and added -cmninit option to the recognizer?

Mark.

Traveling over the river or through the woods this holiday season? Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices & More!
brian at freeswitch.org

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Pocketsphinx logs of recognizer and recor Reply with quote

Ours is patched on purpose since the lib prints to stdout and thats BAD for any lib to print to stdout since it may or may not be there in some cases.

/b

On Nov 25, 2008, at 11:01 PM, mszlazak@aol.com (mszlazak@aol.com) wrote:
Quote:
Were are the PocketSphinx's recognizer and recordings logs kept in Windows version of FS?

Has anyone tried to getting the proper cmn value from looking at these logs and added -cmninit option to the recognizer?

Mark.
mszlazak at aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Pocketsphinx logs of recognizer and recor Reply with quote

I would like to look at the cepstral mean normalization (cmn) values in the recognizer logs.

Also, there is a pattern occurring with recognition and non-recognition which these logs would have given data on.

How can I get this info?

-----Original Message-----From: Brian West <brian@freeswitch.org>

To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org
Sent: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 6:15 am
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Pocketsphinx logs of recognizer and recordings kept were in FS? CMN setting & -cmninit option help.

Ours is patched on purpose since the lib prints to stdout and thats BAD for any lib to print to stdout since it may or may not be there in some cases.

/b

On Nov 25, 2008, at 11:01 PM, mszlazak@aol.com (mszlazak@aol.com) wrote:
Quote:

Mark.

=
Quote:
UNSUBSCRIBE:http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users
http://www.freeswitch.org

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.
brian at freeswitch.org

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Pocketsphinx logs of recognizer and recor Reply with quote

Might want to join #cmusphinx on freenode. (also join #freeswitch)

/b

On Nov 26, 2008, at 10:31 AM, mszlazak@aol.com (mszlazak@aol.com) wrote:
Quote:
I would like to look at the cepstral mean normalization (cmn) values in the recognizer logs.

Also, there is a pattern occurring with recognition and non-recognition which these logs would have given data on.

How can I get this info?
mszlazak at aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Pocketsphinx logs of recognizer and recor Reply with quote

What??

-----Original Message-----
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org
Sent: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 8:36 am
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Pocketsphinx logs of recognizer and recordings kept were in FS? CMN setting & -cmninit option help.

/b

On Nov 26, 2008, at 10:31 AM, mszlazak@aol.com (mszlazak@aol.com) wrote:
Quote:

How can I get this info?

=
Quote:
UNSUBSCRIBE:http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users
http://www.freeswitch.org

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.
brian at freeswitch.org

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Pocketsphinx logs of recognizer and recor Reply with quote

You might want to join the IRC channel #cmusphinx on irc.freenode.net and ask there they can tell you this information better than I could... I would have to dig for it.

/b

On Nov 26, 2008, at 10:43 AM, mszlazak@aol.com (mszlazak@aol.com) wrote:
Quote:
What??

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian West <brian@freeswitch.org (brian@freeswitch.org)>
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org (freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org)
Sent: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 8:36 am

/b

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: