Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] looking for an Asterisk developer for TXT to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mastern8 at gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] looking for an Asterisk developer for TXT to Reply with quote

I am looking for bids on what I consider to be a very simple project. I would like have a Asterisk guru develop a system that uses a Cepstral, Asterisk 1.4, setup to build a TXT to speech pop3 email reader for my clients. Granted this would be a stand alone system and this would be its primary function; the system wouldn't be used that much but as an added feature to my product list. I have read the following articleand it clearly outlines the initial setup, and it is probably something I could develop myself, but i want it done right. The only added thing is that it must work with our API for creating new users. That is all. You can feel free to contact me with more questions or just send over a bid.

Nate S.
nate (here is the @ symbol) emericamedia.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: