|bdfoster at endigotech...
|Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:02 pm Post subject: [Freeswitch-biz] Looking for a Web Developer w/ FreeSWITCH e
|Position Title: Web Development Specialist (Contracted)
Job Purpose: A Web Development Specialist will be responsible for creating and maintaining websites for the purposes of customer support, account management, and internal billing for Endigo Computer's telecommunications companies.
- Work closely with the development team to develop detailed specifications with clear timelines and deliverables (proposal/scope of work)
- Attend company meetings during the development process
- Work with development team to refine business processes, graphics, and code
- Convert raw images into a CSS or equivalent theme
- Communicate with development team to adjust timelines and deliverables
- Engage in outside-of-the-box thinking to improve customer service, costs involved, security, and decrease maintenance time/costs
- Alert development team to the emerging technologies related to the project(s)
- BS in a Computer-related field
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/PHP/Java/CSS
- 2 years minimum experience with relational database systems such as MySQL and Postgres with a strong understanding of SQL
- 2 years minimum experience with FreeSWITCH
- Experience with web development tools
- Self starter w/ self-management skills
- Ability to stay organized and keep multiple priorities in check
Web Development Specialists are contracted on an hourly basis, with a possibility of moving to a full-time salaried position within the company or a subsidiary. If you are interested, please send an email to jobs (at) endigotech (dot) com with your resume and references attached.
Brian D. Foster
Endigo Computer LLC
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
This message contains confidential information and is intended for those listed in the "To:", "CC:", and/or "BCC:" fields of the message header. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.