Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] Stamford, CT 06905

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dean at cognation.net

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Stamford, CT 06905 Reply with quote

Hi, I just received a call from someone in Stamford, CT 06905 who has a problem with call waiting / 2nd line configuration on their Polycom 501’s.

The need a consultant to come in and set it up correctly for them as the person who has configured/installed it for them initially is having problems making it work. MUST BE LOCAL TO STAMFORD.

Can you please email me your contact details and your companies bonafides and I’ll pass your details along as the client isn’t a subscriber to this list. Apart from posting here and forwarding details I’m not involved in the project but it should be good for a few hours consulting time and potentially picking up a longer term commercial asterisk client as it sounds like he’s not happy with his current system integrator.

Regards,
Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean@cognation.net (dean@cognation.net)
+1-212-203-4357
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: