Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-biz] Seeking Technical Help for Quality Issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
avi at freeswitch.org

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-biz] Seeking Technical Help for Quality Issues Reply with quote

I'm interested in hiring someone to help identify and track down quality issues, for just a few hours a month when issues come up that I can't handle.

I've been running a calling card and residential VoIP line for over a year.
There are sporadic quality issues - DTMF, claims of crackling, dropped packets, out of sync audio, etc.
Also, for the residential voip I rely on the SPA-2102 and it's generally been pretty good. However, when things don't quite work (e.g. no call waiting not working, constant reboots, losing connection) the device doesn't seem that helpful in debugging.

I'm wondering if there's someone that can take a look at the CDRs, PCAPs, logs, etc and help figure out what's going wrong, especially analyzing RTP in PCAPs. This seems to be a skill much different than the basic config and routing issues I'm familiar with...

Please contact me directly via email if this could be a fit.

Thanks,
-Avi Marcus

BestFone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: