Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-biz] Fake Calls Block using FS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yogesh at yoipcarriers...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-biz] Fake Calls Block using FS Reply with quote

Hi

We are looking for solution to prevent Fake calls being terminated to our VOIP Gateways. Our requirement is to build up a dynamic blacklist/white list which can automatically detect fake generated calls either by the number format pre assigned. (i.e. 93701111xxx) or by number of call attempts from a specific ANI OR to specific DINS (i.e. 93702222222 hitting to GW more then 5 times in 1 min.) all those calls should be rejected from the FS before they hit to voip gateway.

Currently calls are passing thru our switch directly to the gateway and we are manually blocking such numbers, however we are looking for solution to automatically detect the number and block them if they are not pre configured to block.

Let me know if you have any query.

Please advise if any one has such solution readily available or can develop and if so how much it will cost.

Thank you,
Yogesh Patel
CEO
YoipCarriers
Yoip Networld Solutions Inc.
( 1.647.896.7489
7 1.647.827.9313
MSN: yogesh@yoipcarriers.com (yogesh@yoipcarriers.com)
www.yoipcarriers.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: