Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] Need analog ATA recommendations...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevin.larsen at pionee...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Need analog ATA recommendations... Reply with quote

I believe this should go under the biz list as it is asking for a recommendation on commercial products. My apologies if this is incorrect.

We are currently using Cisco SPA112 units (2 FXS ports) at a few of our sites and have found that we are not happy with them. Looking to move up to something a bit better. In all cases, we don't have need of any more than 2 FXS ports at any site.

So far the devices that have caught my eye have been the AudioCodes MediaPack 1xx Media Gateways and the Patton SmartNode 4110 Series Gateways. Some of these devices go where there is a health and safety aspect and so we want to be able to monitor them (SNMP) and have high reliability. Certainly looking for things better than SOHO class equipment. Rack mount equipment will be too big for the locations they go in, so something the size of the SPA112 or slightly larger is preferred. Any recommendations are welcome. Thanks.

Kevin Larsen - Systems Analyst - Pioneer Balloon - Ph: 316-688-8208
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: