Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] Update: Planned NASA trip around Astricon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eric.klein at greenfie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:23 am    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Update: Planned NASA trip around Astricon Reply with quote

Hi All,
(Again cross posting, so sorry if you see multiple copies) 

Ok. as we are getting closer to Astricon I am sending out an update to see who is interested so we can book the trip with transportation.
As this year Astricon is in Orlando, and most of us are tech geeks in on form or another, we are trying to organize a road trip to see NASA's Kennedy Space Center.
We are looking at doing this the Friday (Oct. 16) after Astricon so as to enable those working the con to attend.

Cost per person will be $121

This is for The Kennedy Space Center Tour with Dining with an Astronaut which includes
    1. Roundtrip Transportation from the resort
    2. Admission To Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex
    3. Space Shuttle Atlantis
    4. Shuttle Launch Experience
    5. Angry Birds Space Encounter
    6. Apollo/Saturn V Center
    7. General Bus Tour
    8. I-Max 3D Movies
    9. Admission To Astronaut Hall Of Fame
    10. Lunch with an Astronaut (you get to also ask questions, get autographs, and have a picture taken)
So please let me know if you are interested, as we get closer we willdiscuss total price and how people can pay it.Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando in October.Eric
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: