Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-users] Persistent caller id on the download links ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mafra.fabio at gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Persistent caller id on the download link Reply with quote

I am a new user FreeSWITCH.
I found a flaw in the system right after installation to make a call handover between 3 SIP extensions. Example:
Extension 1 Extension 2 calls.
2 extension meets and press the "Hold" button.
Extension 2 press the "transfer" button, and dials the number of the extension 3.
Extension 2 and Extension 3 communicate.
Extension 2 press the "transfer" button again to complete the transfer of extension 1 to extension 3.
Pressing the "transfer" the extension 2 comes out link.
Now Extension 1 and Extension 3 are communicating connection with the extension 2.
But in Extension 1 and Extension Display 3 appear as if they were communicating with Extension 2 (no longer part of the link).
After transfer to the Station 1 does not have any indication be communicating with the Station 3?
After the transfer of the branch line 3 does not have any indication be communicating with Extension 1?
How can I fix this problem?
My FreeSWITCH is installed on a Debian machine 8-Jessie at: / usr / local / freeswitch.
I use the internal settings of extensions 1000.xml to 1019.xml.
Thank you for your attention right now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: