Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-users] Inbound calls mis-routing routing to internal extension with external IP?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
max at nysolutions.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:32 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Inbound calls mis-routing routing to inte Reply with quote

It is probably sending call to your extension@domainname, if your external ip is your domain name then you will see the external ip.
Is your endpoint registered? How often is it set to reregister?
Does your router have a sip alg? Are the ports opened in your firewall?
Very hard to guess without a log of a call with debug enabled.
sofia global sip trace on

Thanks,

Moishe Grunstein
Tornado Computer Systems, Inc.
212.400.7650 888.IPPBX.US
Service Request Email: support@nysolutions.com (support@nysolutions.com)
[/url]
Computer Networking * Managed Services * IP Video Surveillance * Network Assessments * Web Solutions * Voice over IP * Disaster Recovery * Network Security * Site Surveys * CMS

freeswitch-users-bounces@lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces@lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Brian Chow
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 10:00 PM
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Inbound calls mis-routing routing to internal extension with external IP?

Hello all!
I'm new to freeswitch, so I'm sure this is just a newbie configuration error. Sorry if it's been answered a million times, my google searches always just bring up the standard NAT configuration pages. I've already followed the confluence page on configuring NAT.

My Setup:

Freeswitch 1.6 and FusionPBX installed on a virtualized debian 8.3 instance.

SIP Provider: Flowroute

NAT: extension and freeswitch are on the same network, both of which are behind NAT and connecting to flowroute. I configured external sip and rtp to use stun entries. External profile is using $${external_rtp/sip_ip} for ext-rtp/sip respectively.

I have one DID configured to go directly to my one extension. My extension can register just fine. My extension can dial out. When I call my cell, the call connects and I have 2 way audio. When I dial my DID from my cell, I can see the call hitting the FS server, but instead of ringing my extension, it goes straight to my extensions voicemail (which I can just fine).

When I look the at the console, it appears (sorry if this is wrong, I'm only a day into free switch) that FS is attempting to route the call to my extension...@ my external ip?

I see this line in the console: 2016-02-24 18:56:10.453983 [NOTICE] switch_channel.c:1101 New Channel sofia/internal/<extension>@<externalip>:46072

Shouldn't that read sofia/internal/<extentsion>@<ip_of_extension> ?

Sofia Status says:

Name Type Data State

=================================================================================================

external-ipv6 profile [url=sip:mod_sofia@[::1]:5080]sip:mod_sofia@[::1]:5080 RUNNING (0)

external profile [url=sip:mod_sofia@%3cexternal_ip%3e:5080]sip:mod_sofia@<external_ip>:5080[/url] RUNNING (0)

external::<uuid> gateway sip:<flowrouteid>@sip.flowroute.com REGED

internal-ipv6 profile [url=sip:mod_sofia@[::1]:5060]sip:mod_sofia@[::1]:5060[/url] RUNNING (0)

internal profile [url=sip:mod_sofia@%3cinternal_ip%3e:5060]sip:mod_sofia@<internal_ip>:5060[/url] RUNNING (0)

=================================================================================================

If I'm completely off base here, can anyone recommend where I can start looking to change/troubleshoot the issue? I feel like it's just me missing something, I just can't determine what that might be.

Thanks,

-Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: