Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-users] Two outbound ESL connections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
at at cubeio.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:09 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Two outbound ESL connections Reply with quote

Hello there,

I have a setup where I would like FreeSWITCH to make an outbound ESL connection to a proxy-like service. The proxy-like service should then make FreeSWITCH open another outbound ESL connection to a different service that will handle the call. 

The proxy-like service should be as transparent as possible. Ideally, it should be possible to 'skip' it, and point FreeSWITCH directly to the service that handles the call.

Currently, I have a dialplan that looks like this:

--
<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
<action application="set" data="ringback=%(1000,4000,425)"/>

<action application="socket" data="127.0.0.1:3000 async full"/>
<action application="hangup" data="FACILITY_NOT_IMPLEMENTED"/>

--

The proxy-like service listenens on port 3000. It will order FreeSWITCH to execute the following command:

socket 127.0.0.1:3001 async full

This works, somewhat. I would like the proxy-service to terminate the connection as fast as possible. However, if I send the exit-command[1] before the call is bridged to the hangup from the XML dialplan is executed. If the call is bridged when I send the exit-command, it works fine.

I would like the service on 3001 to emit a custom event, which the proxy-like service listens for and terminates the ESL connection. Currently I need to sleep a little while and then terminate the ESL connection.

How do I keep the hangup from being executed, when there is an open outbound ESL connection?

I currently use FreeSWITCH Version 1.4.15+git~20141229T185951Z~507a0f22c5~64bit (git 507a0f2 2014-12-29 18:59:51Z 64bit).

I hope this makes sense.

Regards, Asbjørn

[1] https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_event_socket#mod_event_socket-exit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: