Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] Carrier recommendation in Asia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlos.ruizdiaz at gma...

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Carrier recommendation in Asia Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good (premium) carrier with servers presence in Asia that's able to receive traffic destined to the PSTN, and originated in Asia and Australia.

I need the least latency possible that's why is very important to have physical servers located in Asia/Australia. No g729.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
--
Carlos
mark at mbit.com.au

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Carrier recommendation in Asia Reply with quote

Hi Carlos

We have carrier systems located in Sydney and Singapore if that’s helpful. We can provide termination straight into tier 1 carriers in each region. This is via private cross connect into each network.

Contact me off list if you wish to get further information.

From: asterisk-biz-bounces@lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Carlos Ruiz Díaz
Sent: Friday, 20 May 2016 12:36 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion <asterisk-biz@lists.digium.com>
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Carrier recommendation in Asia

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good (premium) carrier with servers presence in Asia that's able to receive traffic destined to the PSTN, and originated in Asia and Australia.

I need the least latency possible that's why is very important to have physical servers located in Asia/Australia. No g729.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

--
Carlos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: