Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] Recommendations to act against a provider failing to deliver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex.lopez at opsys.com

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:50 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Recommendations to act against a provider fai Reply with quote

Your best and least costly way to deal with this is to send them a final notice regarding the charges on the disconnected numbers, stating when you requested that they be cancelled, ensure that you ae not in violation of any contracts terms or aggreements, call your credit card company and have the new (and incorrect) charges reversed,

“You can either follow your fears or be led by your passions, its up to you……..”

Alexander Lopez
OpSys Consulting Group
PO Box 49-1333
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Tel: 305 503 3000 x 122

Help-desk: (305)503-3000 Option 0 or
Email: HelpDesk@OpSys.com (HelpDesk@OpSys.com)

From: asterisk-biz-bounces@lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Carlos Ruiz Díaz
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:53 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion <asterisk-biz@lists.digium.com>
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Recommendations to act against a provider failing to deliver

Guys,

We are working with a provider that started out great, but after a few months they stopped replying emails, releasing numbers we won't use anymore, and not answering calls on their call center.

Recently, we have been charged for a lot of numbers we don't use anymore and that we explicitly asked several times to be released (3 months ago).

We already moved away from them, but the numbers we still have with them need to be ported out, and I'm afraid they won't answer those requests either.

Question is, what do you recommend in these cases? Should I file a complaint in some consumer protection entity considering they are from the US?

I won't mention the provider's name. I'm gonna give them some days to respond, and if none works, I'll let you all know who they are.

Thanks,

--
Carlos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: