Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] World-wide origination at low price? (Especially Canada)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Avi at getbestfone.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:22 am    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] World-wide origination at low price? (Especia Reply with quote

Hi -- I run a calling card out of Israel, UK, Israel, Switzerland -- places I have clients and also rather cheap origination.

I've been looking to expand, at least, to Canada for quite some time.

I've looked at various solutions and one constraint is I'm a small one-man business and don't want large fixed fees in markets I don't have many clients.

I'm planning on using Anveo Direct -- per minute plan -- but figured I'd ask here first before starting.
They resell Voxbone's DIDs which should be good. And they charge 0.004/minute which I'll deal with as some sort of surcharge, I think. But most importantly -- the per month fixed cost per country is generally rather low.

Does anyone have any better options for me to consider?
For Canada.. and Belgium, Austrailia, Austria, France.... or any way to get a global footprint "cheap".

Thanks!
-Avi Marcus
BestFone
sales at didx.net

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] World-wide origination at low price? (Especia Reply with quote

Dear Avi,

What is your average concurrent call traffic?

Also, We offer DID numbers for calling card and have fixed plan with unlimited incoming minutes.

You can personally email us so we can discuss your requirements in detail.

Thank you.

Regards,

[img]https://docs.google.com/a/supertec.com/uc?id=0B4lcKwGUgigJeUo3c0lVa2JCTms&export=download[/img]

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 1:21 PM, Avi Marcus <Avi@getbestfone.com (Avi@getbestfone.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi -- I run a calling card out of Israel, UK, Israel, Switzerland -- places I have clients and also rather cheap origination.

I've been looking to expand, at least, to Canada for quite some time.

I've looked at various solutions and one constraint is I'm a small one-man business and don't want large fixed fees in markets I don't have many clients.

I'm planning on using Anveo Direct -- per minute plan -- but figured I'd ask here first before starting.
They resell Voxbone's DIDs which should be good. And they charge 0.004/minute which I'll deal with as some sort of surcharge, I think. But most importantly -- the per month fixed cost per country is generally rather low.

Does anyone have any better options for me to consider?
For Canada.. and Belgium, Austrailia, Austria, France.... or any way to get a global footprint "cheap".

Thanks!
-Avi Marcus
BestFone

--

asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
   http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-biz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: