Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-users] res_pjsip parkinglot configuration?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnkiniston at gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-users] res_pjsip parkinglot configuration? Reply with quote

I'm trying to find where you configure the parking lot used by phones registered via pjsip.

In sip.conf you could set the default lot for call parking with the 'parkinglot=mylot' setting but I don't see an equivalent in pjsip.conf

Do I need to use setvar to set CHANNEL(parkinglot) on my endpoint to do this now?

--
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein
rmudgett at digium.com

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:54 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-users] res_pjsip parkinglot configuration? Reply with quote

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 6:36 PM, John Kiniston <johnkiniston@gmail.com (johnkiniston@gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
I'm trying to find where you configure the parking lot used by phones registered via pjsip.

In sip.conf you could set the default lot for call parking with the 'parkinglot=mylot' setting but I don't see an equivalent in pjsip.conf

Do I need to use setvar to set CHANNEL(parkinglot) on my endpoint to do this now?

Yes.  In your type=endpoint section you specify set_var=CHANNEL(parkinlot)=mylot

Richard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: