|acunningham at integri...
|Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:59 am Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Enswitch Client for Windows version 1.0
|Integrics are pleased to announce the first stable version of the
Enswitch Client for Windows. The main features are:
- A customer control panel with the ability to customise which features
are displayed and manage active calls.
- Integrated SIP telephone to make and receive calls, including support
for video calls.
- Feature to initiate calls between any two telephone numbers.
- Mailbox access with integrated playing of voicemails and download of
- Call history report and search.
- CRM integration with configurable URLs for when calls start, answer,
- Source code is available for Enswitch system owners to white label the
Screenshots are available at:
The Enswitch Client for Windows is now available for download by
Enswitch customers running Enswitch 3.13 or later.
Enswitch is the most feature-rich, most powerful, and most flexible
solution for commercial telephony services such as multi-tenant hosted
PBX, residential ITSP, and toll-free and number translation services.
Enswitch provides full-featured telephony, billing, invoicing, a full
and highly configurable web interface for the system owner, resellers,
and customers, and a complete API - all in a single highly scalable and
highly integrated solution. It's in production today with carriers
worldwide on systems from hundreds of users on single machines to over
200,000 users on large redundant clusters. It's also increasingly used
as a highly scalable PBX for those who need a system distributed across
many locations, or who need to bill departments or users. For more
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
-- Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com --
asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: