Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] Another Orlando Astricon Road Trip this time to Epcot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eric.klein at greenfie...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Another Orlando Astricon Road Trip this time Reply with quote

After the success of our previous Orlando Astricon Road Trip to NASA in there has been some request about my organizing another for this year.

I have worked out via the hotel transportation to and from Epcot from the hotel, and depending on responses we can even do it twice: Monday before (Oct 2)  and Friday (Oct 6) after Astricon.

There are 25 spaces on the shuttle, and I will be signing people up on a first come first serve basis. 

Discount Tickets can be purchased at the hotel concierge, and should be purchased in advance. 

Prices (with tax) are dependant on the day 

Monday Oct 2nd  are $117Friday    Oct 6h are $125

Nir and I will be going on the Monday, so I will be looking for someone to coordinate on the Friday

Please email your request for a seat on the shuttle to Eric+Epcot@greenfield.tech 

See you in Orlando
Eric
-- 
Eric Klein
VP Operations & EMEA Sales 
GreenfieldTech  
Web: www.greenfield.tech

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: