Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch 1.10.7 Crash on unloading mod_callcenter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kunaalz at gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:11 am    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch 1.10.7 Crash on unloading mod_ Reply with quote

I just upgraded to latest version of Freeswitch 1.10.7 from 1.10.6

Any time we unload mod_callcenter the freeswitch crashes within 2 min.  This can be reproduced everytime.  Any suggestions?  Is this happening with other users?

Any help will be appreciated.  

Thanks,

Kunal
ahrongreenberg at gmai...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:39 pm    Post subject: [Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch 1.10.7 Crash on unloading mod_ Reply with quote

Hi,

Yes, I have known about this for the longest time. It happens because the PRESENCE_PROBE event unbinding is broken. I already sent a pull request to fix it https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/pull/1584

Please write your issue in the comments on GitHub, so it will speed up to accept the pull request.

Ahron Greenberg

Sent: March 30, 2022 9:05 AM
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org (freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org)
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch 1.10.7 Crash on unloading mod_callcenter

I just upgraded to latest version of Freeswitch 1.10.7 from 1.10.6

Any time we unload mod_callcenter the freeswitch crashes within 2 min. This can be reproduced everytime. Any suggestions? Is this happening with other users?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kunal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> freeSWITCH Users All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: