Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] Magic Jack>>>> usable in Asterisk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nigel.dennis at sympat...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Magic Jack>>>> usable in Asterisk Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
Received my Magic Jack over a week now. Putting it to the test. I have set up my own version of it where I call it my " Travel Jack". I have added my free U.S # given to me by Magic Jack to my asterisk server. I now have mine where I have a number In Canada, Jamaica, U.S so I can have friends call me on it when I am in any of these countries or simply call me locally from these countries as well. With the magic of asterisk you can have a phone # from any country if the DID is available.I have also used it with a softphone from my laptop in a free hotspot. Awesome sound quality. Unfortunately you can only use the call forwarding feature, which they do not openly mention available, from U.S and Canada only. Will be teaching my Magic Jack new tricks as time passes...like using it remotely for free unlimited calls from my cell phone as a callback. please also share some positive experiences with this device if anyone have any.

Nigel Dennis
425 906 4748
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: