Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] PRI Quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmann at txhmg.com

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] PRI Quote Reply with quote

My ATT rep cannot provide a PRI in a rural city in Texas.

I need a PRI circuit in Mineral Wells TX 76067 940-325-XXXX is the phone prefix information.

Please contact me off-list if you can provide service in that region. I do not want a data circuit that has SIP trunks attached, we’re healthcare and cannot afford anything but a PRI circuit reliability and voice quality.

Thanks.

Jeremy Mann
jmann@txhmg.com

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, please notify Texas Health Management Group immediately at 1-817-310-4999. Texas Health Management Group, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: