Sponsor: VoiceMeUp - Corporate & Wholesale VoIP Services

VoIP Mailing List Archives
Mailing list archives for the VoIP community
 SearchSearch 

[asterisk-biz] Open Invitation to Developers and Solution Providers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nir.simionovich at gma...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:30 am    Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Open Invitation to Developers and Solution Pr Reply with quote

Hi All,

Well, it's finally at large - and supporting some serious traffic, so I decided it's a good time to make it official. 

I would like to invite all of you to try out https://cloudonix.io - a CPaaS platform like you've never seen before. Why am I saying it?
well, there is nothing new about yet another CPaaS? Twilio, Nexmo, SignalWire - they are all here and are all pretty cool to work with.

Cloudonix is a different breed of CPaaS - it is a carrier agnostic CPaaS. Cloudonix takes the Bring-Your-Own-Carrier (BYOC) concept
to the max - both at the technical level and at the business level. So, what do we provide you with? here is just a short list:

- A globally deployed VoIP infrastructure that optimizes audio and latency on-the-fly
  - A full programmers API that provides you with the ability to build your own applications and business logic
  - A markup language, that is roughly based on Twiml - but adds additional functionality, to enable you to migrate from legacy CPaaS
  - A full set of VoIP SDKs for mobile (Android and iOS) and WebSDKs
  - A full set of documents and sample code to get you up and running fast
  - A partnership network proposal that unlike other CPaaS's, puts you the developer in the revenue generation seat
  - A unique business model that is geared for bot small scale and large scale business

Would you like to learn more? would you like to join our partner network and earn from your developments in a more passive manner?
Just click on the link to schedule a call with me and I'll explain in more detail: https://calendly.com/cloudonix/talk-to-nir

Looking forward to talking to you. 

Regards,
  Nir Simionovich, CEO
  Cloudonix, Inc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VoIP Mailing List Archives Forum Index -> Asterisk Business All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: