|lenz.loway at gmail.com
|Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:46 am Post subject: [asterisk-biz] QueueMetrics 21.04 out today
We are proud to announce the release of QueueMetrics 21.04. This
release makes it easier working with the reports released in 20.11 and
fixes a large number of small items that make the experience smoother.
Let's see in details the most important changes that come with 21.04:
- The new Home Page and Reports are accessible, and can be navigated
directly from the keyboard.
- The wallboard tables have been upgraded to be lighter and more user friendly.
- The synchronizer page is easier to use and more readable.
- The WebRTC soft-phone is improved to handle auto-answer and multiple
calls at once.
- QueueMetrics can now piggyback on a JSON or LDAP back-end for user
- Uniloader includes an AudioVault module to search and serve audio
files from remote systems.
- No need to save a report every time you want to run it. Now you can
clone it, change its parameters, find the results you are interested
in and then exit.
- From the real-time page, you can jump into a full report based on
the same data you are seeing in that moment.
- Exports to PDF and Excel will keep the formatting as you see on the
screen, and data will be exported with correct native types.
For more information about QueueMetrics 21.04 and a video-tutorial
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - https://www.queuemetrics.com
Want to add value to your hosted services?
-- Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com --
asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: