|acunningham at integri...
|Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:38 am Post subject: [asterisk-biz] Angular web developer position available
|Integrics is hiring a contract web developer to work on the Enswitch web
interface. This is a contract, work at home role. It entails 10 to 20
hours per week web development working on the Enswitch web interface.
This is written in Angular, to administer large and complex commercial
telephone systems. The work involves:
* Adding new features.
* Updating existing features.
* Working with back-end developers to specify and test the API that the
web interface connects to.
* Helping support staff and customer engineers find and fix bugs. All
the staff you will be dealing with are technical, and you will not need
to deal with end users.
You may also optionally get involved with back-end development of the
API and the telephony code. This is written in Perl and Go. If you're
not interested in this, or lack the necessary skills, that's no problem.
The following are hard requirements. Please do not reply unless you
fulfil all of these:
* Some experience of developing enterprise software.
* Good communication and diplomacy skills.
* Be able to speak and write English reasonably well.
* Be an individual, self-employed contractor.
If you're interested in this role and meet the above requirements, or
know someone who does, please email me off-list. Please include details
of your skills and experience, your physical location, and a rough
indication of hourly rates and availability.
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
-- Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com --
asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: